Your Virginia Beach Real Estate Professional
1321 Laskin Road, Virginia Beach, VA 23451
Phone: (757) 472-7039 Fax: (757) 428-7815
Why use a Realtor for buying or selling a home?
As a committed Real Estate Professional and your personal representative when purchasing a home, some of the services you receive from me include:
Before the final selection of your new home
1. Current and updated information on real estate listings which match your needs and desires.
2. Assistance in viewing current homes for sale in Virginia Beach, Chesapeake, Portsmouth, and Norfolk.
3. A detailed real estate market analysis on the home to help you make a fair offer and ensure you receive fair value for your money.
After selecting a home, during the closing process and afterwards:
1. A customized check off guide for each step of the typical closing process. Knowing what to do and when takes away much of the stress and anxiety. This knowledge is reassuring and allows for a smoother process and an on-time settlement.
2. My personal representation during the settlement. I ensure that my clients are treated fairly and are able to fully take advantage of my experience in real estate transactions in the Commonwealth of Virginia.
Contact me by phone (757) 472-7039, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by using my Contact Form for a free consultation on how I can help you in the real estate search for your next dream home in Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Portsmouth, or Chesapeake.